All About Me!:)

My photo
I am Leah. I am 14 years old, I have 2 brothers[Sam and Seth.] And my Mother and Father have been married almost 25 years! I am Home schooled but i am going to school next year for my 1st year as a High school girl!;) I Love to be with my friends,I don't really like to read that much but right now i am reading the "Twilight" Series,I am on "Breaking Dawn"right now!:) I am not that athletic but i am in Judo[Marshal arts] and Cheer leading. I LOVE to go shopping and help my friends with there problems! I think that's all about me that i can say! Hope you Like my blog!:)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Sreach: ~Chapter 8~

~Chapter 8~

Click, Beep beep beep, ‘Oh he hung up, Oh well!” said Ashley a little mad.
“So Ashley, What did he say?” Asked Jenny curiously.
“Um…….[With a deep breath she started to tell Jen what had happened]
Well he said it was OK and he understands that I am not ready for a relation ship and some thing about him being really and hes OK with it! And then he said he had to go cause he was meet someone…..” Ashley said kind of confused.
“Oh I am SO sorry but kinda glad at lest you got that out of your way.
But do you know who he was going to meet?” Jenny said.
“No, I will ask him tomorrow at school. Wait or would that make me sound like I am jealous?” Ashley asked. “No I don’t think so……well just ask him what he was doing last night other than talking to you. And see what happens!” Jenny said.
“OK I really like him but I am not sure he still likes me! I don’t know what to do!!
“ASHLEY you know what to do just you are freaking out!! Just calm down!! OK! Jen said.
“OK I think I am OK know thanks Jen! You really are my best friend!” Ashley said while giving her a big huge! “Oh yeah Ashley I better be getting home…. My cat will be mad at me!!HaHa! Jen trying to tell a joke! “OK I will see you Monday!!” Jenny said while giving her another hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment