All About Me!:)

My photo
I am Leah. I am 14 years old, I have 2 brothers[Sam and Seth.] And my Mother and Father have been married almost 25 years! I am Home schooled but i am going to school next year for my 1st year as a High school girl!;) I Love to be with my friends,I don't really like to read that much but right now i am reading the "Twilight" Series,I am on "Breaking Dawn"right now!:) I am not that athletic but i am in Judo[Marshal arts] and Cheer leading. I LOVE to go shopping and help my friends with there problems! I think that's all about me that i can say! Hope you Like my blog!:)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Sreach:~Chapter 13~

~Chapter 13~

What am I going to say to Nick?
What if he beats me up or what he…….I am scared.
Oh my gosh! What am I going to say to Chris? What he asked that one girl out!
What if that girl is me or what if its not me? What am I going to do!! I thought as I drove to school about all the “what ifs”.
As I pulled up Jenny was next to her car waiting for me I think.
I get out of my car and walked up, Jenny saw me and came running with her arms ready to give me a huge.
“AH!!!!!!!!!!”I said as she is running toured me.
She came running and gave me a huge hug.
“Ashley!!! Why are you late” As she talked I looked into her eyes and I saw pain and sadness, It made me feel really bad for her but I could not let her see it.
“I’m late?” Realizing that she was right!
“Yeah class is starting in about……[Looking at her watch] 3 minutes!” For some reason she looked very prod of her self.
“Then why are you out here and not in class?” So I started making my way to the door.
“ I don’t know I thought I would wait for you! We have the same class period. If you were late so was I! Oh yeah and I wanted to say thanks for everything you really are the best!” “Your not so bad your self!” I winced at her as we walked into class.
“Girls!! You are late!” Said Mrs. White.
“Sorry Mrs. White, It was my fault that Jenny was late I fell asleep late and forgot to set my alarm.” I new that Jenny would be mad that I said that it was my fault but I really didn’t mind it that much. I turned and looked at Jenny and she was glaring at me now.
In a whisper she said “You will pay for that” With a small smile I turned and sat next to……Are you kidding!! Nick!! Out of all the places the only seat was next to Nick! GREAT! *Sigh*
Jenny turned around and saw why I was sighing and whispered” Never mind!” With a little laugh she turned around.
It was lunch now so Jenny and I sat at our usual place and Chris came over right as Jenny and I were talking about what happened with Nick.
“OK that was funny!! I told you were going to pay and you did!! Hahahahah!!! You have no idea how funny that was!!!” Jenny was really enjoying herself right now.
Chris walked up and asked “What’s so funny?” As he sat I told him.
“I made Jenny late for class and I told Mrs. White that it was my fault and Jenny said that I was going to pay then to make it worse I had to sat next to Nick then when Jenny turned around she said “Maybe not” and she just thinks it hilarious, but I don’t find it very funny.”
“Oh……OK then, do you mind if Kate sits with us today?” Why is she wanting to sit with us? I thought she hated us? That’s why she doesn’t talk to me of Jenny. As I was thinking she walked up and sat next to Jenny.
“Hi Jenny, Ashley. How’s it goin?” I think she just wanted to get us talking or just small talk but I really didn’t want to talk to her! “She stole ‘My Best friend!’ oh well.”
“School is OK I guess but its getting a bit boring now, But its good. I can’t wait for Graduation! Its coming up I think…….” I said relishing that it is really coming up in about……I am not sure but Christmas is coming up. So its December now, “Wow! This year is really going fast!”
“Yeah, I know this year has gone by fast.” I didn’t say that out loud!! Did I? How did she know that? Or did I say that out loud?
“Um…….Ashley? Will you help me get an Apple?” I was about to answer her but she didn’t wait, she grabbed my arm and drug me away. Why? “Why?” Now I am really confused. “Do you know what you just said out loud!!!??” I think she was mad but I am really sure.
“No what did I do? Or say?……..OH!!!! Was I thinking out loud?!! I’ve been doing that a lot lately!”
“Yeah you said ‘She stole me best friend!!!!” Ok she has a right to be mad, Now but why was she mad?
“Oh my……….Do you think he heard??”
“I think he did cause his face went red and turned away and laughed a bit. Does he know that you talk to your self out loud?”
“Yah!! This is bad!! Oh well I can’t take it back! We better go back.”
“You really are going to go back and pretend that nothing is wrong?”
“Yeah why?”
“No you are not going to you are going to class now! I will tell them that you are meating the teacher early cause you needed help! Go!!”
“Thanks Jenny but my teacher is sitting over there!! Oh well make up anything….Tell him that I was going to talk to nick cause he wanted to talk to me! And Nick is over there! Bye Jenny!” I turned and walked to Nick. What was I going to say to him! Why did I have to say that? “Hey Nick, How’s it going?” How’s it going?? Oh my gosh! That’s like asking….Never mind!
“……Are you talking to me?” He looked around him and then back to me.
“Yeah you’re the only Nick in this hallway.” I said trying not to hurt him for hurting Jenny! I could talk to him about jenny! That’s what I could do!
“Um……..I am OK, But not to seem mean but you never talk to me.?”
“Oh yeah, Sorry about that but I just wanted to know why you broke up with Jenny, She was heart broken.” Now I knew what I was doing so it flowed like I have been practicing even thought I kinda was!
“Oh……..I just thought that I need a my space and I think Chris is happy now that I left her alone, Since he said he liked her, So I did her a fever. But I am know available now.” He wicked at me!! I almost Barfed!
“Ashley are you ok?” I guess I looked like I was going to barf!
“Yeah I am OK I think. I just need to get to class. See you later Nick.” I turned and started walking back to my lunch table cause I forgot my backpack.
“Hey Guys I forget my backpack.” I said trying not to make eye contact with any one.
“Here you go.” Chris said, Handing my backpack to me.
“Thanks” I turned and started to walk away but Chris caught up with me and started asking my questions. “Hey Ash-Ash.’ What did he call me? “Hey Chris Chris”I said trying to mock him but I really didn’t work cause he started to laugh. “Good one Ash.”
“What’s up Chris?” As I said it came out a bit harsh.
“Oh……Are you made at me?” Shoot! I am not mad a him!!
“How could I be mad at you Chris? You’re my Best friend?” When I said that my Cheeks went red!! Great I am blushing!! I thought to my self.“Oh OK you said some thing in the lunch rooom...but I would like to see it you could…..Would……Help me with my Caucuses?” He sighed and then stopped right in front of my class room door waiting for me to answer him. “I am not sure what day?”
“Tomorrow?”
“Sure over your house of mine?” Hoping that it would be over his place.
“My place? Or if you would like it at you place that’s fine to.”
“No….Over your place it good.”
“OK see you later tomorrow.” He turned and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment