All About Me!:)

My photo
I am Leah. I am 14 years old, I have 2 brothers[Sam and Seth.] And my Mother and Father have been married almost 25 years! I am Home schooled but i am going to school next year for my 1st year as a High school girl!;) I Love to be with my friends,I don't really like to read that much but right now i am reading the "Twilight" Series,I am on "Breaking Dawn"right now!:) I am not that athletic but i am in Judo[Marshal arts] and Cheer leading. I LOVE to go shopping and help my friends with there problems! I think that's all about me that i can say! Hope you Like my blog!:)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Book News!

Hey Ppl!!
I have good news!! I am done with my book and i have posted
Some of it but i am going to put a new Chapter up ever Sunday night!!;)
Can' wait to show you!! Love you guys bunches!!
--Leah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment