I have been tagged by Hope Ezell from blogatmyfingertips.blogspot.com/
I am: Doin FABULOUS!!
I am thinking about: what i am thinking about.HaHa!
I know:How to change a babys diper
I have: 2 brothers.
I hate: wet cold days!>:(
I wish: i had a million dollars!
I miss: my BFF!
I fear: Being alone!
I feel: Stressed!
I hear: My cuz playing w/ his dog!And my other cuz crying in his bed.
I smell:The dog!LoL!.
I crave: Pizza!!Yemmy!!
I search: 4 my hair straighter!
I wonder: When my aunt is going to come home.
I regret:not gettin my
home work done on time!
I love: Shopping,My Friends and my mom and dad!
I am Not: Hungry!
i believe in: Jesus!!!:D
I dance: When i m alone!
I sing: TONS!! In the shower nd even out!LoL!
I cry: A Lot! My life is very stressful!!
I don't always: No what to say!
I fight: W/ my little brother but he knows i LOVE him tons!
I win: About never!
I lose:A lot. LoL!
I never: say no to a friend who needs to talk, no matter what hour.
I always: Help my friends and there problems if i can!
I confuse: My bro!
I listen:Music!
I can usually be found:In my room!
I need: A cell phone!
I'm happy when: when i can help some one!:)
I imagine:What my wedding is going to be like!;)
Oklahoma
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment