All About Me!:)

My photo
I am Leah. I am 14 years old, I have 2 brothers[Sam and Seth.] And my Mother and Father have been married almost 25 years! I am Home schooled but i am going to school next year for my 1st year as a High school girl!;) I Love to be with my friends,I don't really like to read that much but right now i am reading the "Twilight" Series,I am on "Breaking Dawn"right now!:) I am not that athletic but i am in Judo[Marshal arts] and Cheer leading. I LOVE to go shopping and help my friends with there problems! I think that's all about me that i can say! Hope you Like my blog!:)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nov 20th!

"New Moon" is come out!! I am hoping to go to the midnight showing but i am not dure about that.....I can't wait!! Leave a comment below, Tell me what you think of "New Moon"[Please don't leave me hanging. Leave a comment]
-Leah<3

2 comments:

  1. wow Leah, you are more obsessed in the Twilight saga than anyone else i know, and thats a LOT of people! Ok, maybe u and Kayla are equal, but that's about it LoL! And I have to be honest, i know ur gonna hate this but... TWILIGHT IS OVER RATED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO ITS NOT!! Its the best MOVIE ON EARTH!!!
    But yeah i know i am kinda obsessed but i am not as bad as Kayla!;)

    ReplyDelete