All About Me!:)

My photo
I am Leah. I am 14 years old, I have 2 brothers[Sam and Seth.] And my Mother and Father have been married almost 25 years! I am Home schooled but i am going to school next year for my 1st year as a High school girl!;) I Love to be with my friends,I don't really like to read that much but right now i am reading the "Twilight" Series,I am on "Breaking Dawn"right now!:) I am not that athletic but i am in Judo[Marshal arts] and Cheer leading. I LOVE to go shopping and help my friends with there problems! I think that's all about me that i can say! Hope you Like my blog!:)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Search: Chapter 6

The Search : Chapter 6

Chapter 6
“Um…………..Excuse me?” Ashley said trying to find what to say to that. “Please don’t make me ask again cause you will make me look bad……Oh we could go just as friends and see where that takes us…?” Chris said. “Oh…….Chris I really like you but only as a friend……Sorry….and I……don’t want to go….I am so sorry! But we can still be great friends! I will see you later! Bye!” “Oh……….OK Ashley, See you later. Bye, Said Chris. The next day it was very weird between Chris and Ashley. Right now its lunch time and the Ashley and Jenny are eating lunch when Nick walks up.
“Hi Ashley, Where’s you boy friend?” Asked Ashley.
“He’s not my boyfriend!! We are just friends.” Ashley said.
“I have not seen you with him since you were in the library talking. What happened? Said Chris but deep down he knew.
“Oh we were just talking about the dance……And that’s all……”
“Hey Nick this is between her and Chris! I think that’s all on that topic! Hey did you know that one thing of fries have more then 150 calories! Ha……” Said Jenny trying to change the topic, but it was not working. There was an awkward silence, but finally Ashley spoke. “OK but that this is not nice or anything but I have to go! I will see you after class! Oh yeah Jenny are you doin anything after school because I would like to know if you would like to come over and hang out with me?
“Oh…..Um…….I am pretty sure I have nothing going on.. See you later!” Jenny said.

No comments:

Post a Comment