All About Me!:)

My photo
I am Leah. I am 14 years old, I have 2 brothers[Sam and Seth.] And my Mother and Father have been married almost 25 years! I am Home schooled but i am going to school next year for my 1st year as a High school girl!;) I Love to be with my friends,I don't really like to read that much but right now i am reading the "Twilight" Series,I am on "Breaking Dawn"right now!:) I am not that athletic but i am in Judo[Marshal arts] and Cheer leading. I LOVE to go shopping and help my friends with there problems! I think that's all about me that i can say! Hope you Like my blog!:)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Search: Chapter 5

The search: Chapter 5

It has been almost a year and the Ashley has been hanging out with Chris almost every day! They are pretty good friends now! Jenny and Nick are still together. Also the big dance is coming up [Not home coming] and everyone is getting very excited, everyone who is anyone is going with a date except Ashley because she does not have a boyfriend.
Right now she is studying in the library and Chris walks in.
“Hey Ashley. What are you doin?” Chris asked.
“What does it look like?” Joked Ashley. “No that’s not what I mean! What are you doin here, the “Prom” Is coming up and you are not getting a dress or anything! Whats up?” Said Chris. “I don’t want to go……I mean…….I….. I….” Ashley said.
“Oh, No one asked you??”Chris asked. “No that’s not the prob……I don’t have a boyfriend and I am not that good at dancing.” Said Ashley. “Ashley!! That is not true you can dance! At that one dance party, Man, Now you danced!” Said Chris jokingly.
“Oh your SO funny!! I was with all my friends!!”Ashley said. “Your friends are going to be there! Oh and I think you should go with…………well me.

No comments:

Post a Comment