The Search: Chapter 4
Jenny sat down next to Ashley and Nick sat next to Jenny. Deep down Ashley was freaking out! Why would Jenny like Nick!! Out of all the guys in the school she had to pick the worst!!! “ Hey Ashley, I hope you don’t mind I thought I would ask Nick to have lunch with us.” Jenny Said.
“ Not at all! Unless he is going to threat me again!” Ashley said.
“Oh I am really sorry about that earlier but I think that Jenny is my true soul mate, so are we cool? Nick asked. “Cool as ice” Ashley said sarcastically, but he bought it.
“Cool! Maybe we can go on a double date Jenny and me and you and Chris!” Nick said.
“Were not going out! We are just friends!!” Ashley exclaims. “Yeah were just friends!” Said Nick. “OK then! Chill! We could just hang out as friends! Is that cool?” Nick asked.
Ever one said at one time! “Yeah sounds good!” “HAHA!” “Well that was weird!! We all said it at the some time!!” Said Ashley. Chris Had to go to class so he had to leave and Nick had to go to football practice. So the girls were alone!
“Jenny! Are you nuts!! Nick is playing you to get to me!” Ashley Exclaimed.
“What!! Are you mad at me just cause you like him!! You missed out he asked you out already!!! Jenny yelled. “No Jenny we have been friends since we were in kindergarten!!
Do you think I would lie to you!? I am trying to save you from another heart ache and this is how you thank me! Ashley Said. “Well………..No but I really like him and I think he is the one so thank you but I am going to be OK! Jenny said, but inside she had a feeling that Ashley was right but didn’t want to admit it. What was she going to do?!
Oklahoma
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment