All About Me!:)

My photo
I am Leah. I am 14 years old, I have 2 brothers[Sam and Seth.] And my Mother and Father have been married almost 25 years! I am Home schooled but i am going to school next year for my 1st year as a High school girl!;) I Love to be with my friends,I don't really like to read that much but right now i am reading the "Twilight" Series,I am on "Breaking Dawn"right now!:) I am not that athletic but i am in Judo[Marshal arts] and Cheer leading. I LOVE to go shopping and help my friends with there problems! I think that's all about me that i can say! Hope you Like my blog!:)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Search: Chapter 1

The Search: Chapter 1
This is a story about a 19 year old girl named Ashley Renee Smith, that is trying to find her place in life. Along the way she finds love and who she is.
CHAPTER 1
Ashley was born July 19, 1990. She grew up with a mom and dad that loved her more than anything. But things were not always perfect in that family. Ashley was 7 years old when her dad got skin cancer, He fought for his life, but he soon passed away one evening after tucking Ashley in her bed. She will never forget the last thing he said to her, “I love you, don’t you ever forget it.”
Now Ashley is in her 2nd year in college.
“Hey, Jenny!” says Ashley. “Hi Ashley, what are you doing after school?” asks Jenny.
Ashley says,”Nothin, that I know of, Why?” Jenney says,”Oh cause I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me?! Jenny says,” Oh my gosh! I would love to! I just have to call my mom and see what she thinks.” Your mom just has not been the same since your dad passed away.”Yeah I know” Says Ashley. Jenney,”Oh well but I got to get to class! Bye!”
So after class she called up her mom and asks her if she can come. And of course the answer is yes. So she TXTs Jenny and tells her that she will meet her in front of the food court at 5 and they will pick up some dinner.
The Search:

No comments:

Post a Comment