Chapter 7
That night. Jenny knocked on the door and Ashley answered.
“Hi Jen! Thank you for come we need to talk!”
“Sure Ashley! What’s up? You look…..Not yourself….”
“Yeah I know its cause Chris asked me to the dance!” Ashley said.
“Girl! You need to say YES!! You need to call him right now!!” Said Jenny.
“That’s the thing Jen! I told him no and that I didn’t think we were ever going to be more then friends……” Ashley said with tears in her eyes.
“Oh Ashley, why did you do that? You could have said I will think about it!”
“Should I still call him?” Ashley asked, hoping that Jenny would say no.
“Yes, you need to call him and tell him that you would love to go with him and also that you are sorry about saying what you did and tell him you were stressed that’s why you said it!! OK!” Jenny Said hopping that it will work.
“Oh OK! Please don’t let me chicken out! Here goes nothing!” Ashley said while punching in his number. Ring Ring Ring! Chris answered. “Hello.”
“Hi Chris…. Its Ashley.” “Oh hi Ashley! What’s up?”
“I am calling to……to say sorry about what I said when you asked me to the dance…”Ashley said.
“Oh well its behind us now and I am kinda OK with it…….our not really for a relation ship and I am fine with that even thought I am ready! I have to go I have some one to meet. Talk to you later.” Chris said as he hung up the phone.
Oklahoma
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment