All About Me!:)

My photo
I am Leah. I am 14 years old, I have 2 brothers[Sam and Seth.] And my Mother and Father have been married almost 25 years! I am Home schooled but i am going to school next year for my 1st year as a High school girl!;) I Love to be with my friends,I don't really like to read that much but right now i am reading the "Twilight" Series,I am on "Breaking Dawn"right now!:) I am not that athletic but i am in Judo[Marshal arts] and Cheer leading. I LOVE to go shopping and help my friends with there problems! I think that's all about me that i can say! Hope you Like my blog!:)

Monday, May 11, 2009

My book!!!

Hey everyone!!
I just want to know what you think about my
book so please tell me what you think!!
Thanks!
Love you,
Leah<3

3 comments:

  1. What do I think about the book??? Great? U gonna finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!!!!! Leah its drew i read your book its kinda hard to follow but strangely captavating i didnt want to stop reading it!!!!!!! O_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! Yeah i am going to finish it!;)

    ReplyDelete